Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Αφορισμοί, ρήσεις, γνωμικά, σατιρικά, αποφθέγματα...

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Off Topic Discussion' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος Dolmance, στις 1 Μαρτίου 2007.

1. DocHeart

DocHeart Δυσνόητα Ευνόητος

She smelled the way the Taj Mahal looks by moonlight.

Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister

2. Georgia

Georgia Owned Contributor

sky-doll:the yellow city Noa

"Βλέπεις...το ξέρω πως δεν μας έφτιαξαν για να υπηρετήσουμε κανένα σημαντικό σκοπό.Είναι καλύτερα να μπορούμε να ξεχνάμε όσα κάνουμε... Όμως κατά βάθος οι αναμνήσεις είναι το μόνο πράγμα που μας διαφοροποιεί από τους άλλους.Ίσως όταν καταφέρω να συγκεντρώσω αρκετές να νιώσω πραγματικά πως είμαι ζωντανή!"

στον MindMaster

3. Emma

Emma Contributor

Το παρακάτω είναι απ' τα καλύτερα που έχω διαβάσει εδώ μέσα:
    --------------------------

"Καλύτερα μόνος παρά άσχημα συντροφευμένος"
    ~Άγνωστος~

4. DocHeart

Harry: No man can be friends with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So you're saying that a man can only be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

Harry: No, you pretty much wanna nail'em too.

Aπό το When Harry Met Sally (1989), σκηνοθεσία Rob Reiner, σενάριο Norah Ephron, o Billy Crystal ως Harry και η Meg Ryan ως Sally.

5. Georgia

"C'est légal parce que je le veux"
    Louis XVI

6. DocHeart

I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun.

Raymond Chandler, Farewell, My Lovely (Chapter 34)

7. female

female Contributor

Aesthetics

For aesthetics is the mother of ethics. . . . Were we to choose our leaders on the basis of their reading experience and not their political programs, there would be much less grief on earth. I believe—not empirically, alas, but only theoretically—that for someone who has read a lot of Dickens to shoot his like in the name of an idea is harder than for someone who has read no Dickens.

Joseph Brodsky (b. 1940), Russian-born U.S. poet, critic. Nobel Prize acceptance speech, 1987.

**​

Aesthetic emotion puts man in a state favorable to the reception of erotic emotion. . . . Art is the accomplice of love. Take love away and there is no longer art.

Rémy de Gourmont (1858-1915), French critic, novelist. “Le Chemin de Velours”.

**​

There are moods in which one feels the impulse to enter a tacit protest against too gross an appetite for pure aesthetics in this starving and sinning world. One turns half away, musingly, from certain beautiful useless things.

Henry James (1843-1916), U.S. author. Italian Hours, “Florentine Notes” (1909).

**​

The beautiful, which is perhaps inseparable from art, is not after all tied to the subject, but to the pictorial representation. In this way and in no other does art overcome the ugly without avoiding it.

Paul Klee (1879-1940), Swiss artist. The Diaries of Paul Klee 1898-1918.

8. Georgia

"Και να παρακαλάω να σ’ ήξερα μια ζωή"

"Και να μην καταλαβαίνω όταν λες ότι σε απορρίπτω,
    Και ν’ αναρωτιέμαι πως σου πέρασε ποτέ απ’ το νου ότι εγώ θα μπορούσα ποτέ να σε απορρίψω"

"Και να σου λέω να παντρευτούμε, και συ να μου λες πάλι όχι,
    Αλλά εγώ να στο λέω και να στο ξαναλέω, γιατί όσο κι αν νομίζεις πως δεν το λέω σοβαρά εγώ πάντα σοβαρά το έλεγα, από την πρώτη φορά που στο είπα"

"Και να νομίζω πως όλα τέλειωσαν, κι ωστόσο να περιμένω άλλα δέκα λεπτά πριν με πετάξεις έξω απ’ ζωή σου"

Sarah Kane

9. Georgia

"it is about that moment at the beggining of the end, when you know that is all over, and part of you wishes that it doesnt end, cos you are torn between the scary loneliness, confusing and unknown, and the small light of hope that all might somehow be fixed, because everything else is frightening. it is that state when simply nothing works. it is an emotional mountain to cope with."

αγνώστου στο youtube

10. Τρεις φράσεις που θα σε βοηθήσουν στη ζωή: 1)"κάλυψέ με", 2)"καλή ιδέα, αφεντικό!", 3)"Έτσι το βρήκα όταν ήρθα".

Homer Simpson

11. DocHeart

"If you don't leave, I'll get somebody who will."

From Raymond Chandler's notebooks

12. zinnia

zinnia Contributor

«Μπορεί να με χτυπήσετε, να με ξυλοκοπήσετε,
    ακόμα και να με σκοτώσετε, αλλά ακόμα και τότε,
    το μόνο που θα έχετε θα είναι το νεκρό μου σώμα
    αλλά όχι την συνεργασία μου».

Μαχάτμα Γκάντι