Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

for a new concept in submission

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'BDSM Discussion' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος rocketscience43, στις 30 Οκτωβρίου 2013.

1. rocketscience43

rocketscience43 New Member

i have already passed the boredom given by the people that know just to give pain .... apart that you must balance pain and pleasure, is the submission that is important ... and the 99% of it come from the mind .... i humiliate and submit my subs so their mind and soul become mine, the body just follow ... and not much people understand that as the sub is enslaved by the master, the master too is bonded to the sub .... if there is no reciprocal trust, a relationship like that cannot exist ...
    Obviously i'm against the battering of the women; one thing is the submission, another is senseless violence; one thing is exploring together the boundaries of sexuality, another is impose the brute force on someone that does not want that. in every kind of human relationship, the only perversion is imposing something to someone that is not willing to accept.