Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Αφορισμοί, ρήσεις, γνωμικά, σατιρικά, αποφθέγματα...

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Off Topic Discussion' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος Dolmance, στις 1 Μαρτίου 2007.

1. "Οι άνδρες κυνηγούν. Οι γυναίκες ψαρεύουν."

Βίκτωρ Ουγκώ

2. ae1969

ae1969 Regular Member

Άστοχες επιστημονικές δηλώσεις – προβλέψεις:

«Η θεωρία των μικροβίων του Λουί Παστέρ είναι μια γελοία φαντασίωση.» (Πιέρ Πασέ, Καθηγητής Φυσιολογίας στο Πανεπιστήμιο της Τουλούζ – 1872).

«Τα αεροπλάνα είναι ενδιαφέροντα παιχνίδια, αλλά χωρίς καμία στρατιωτική αξία.» (Στρατάρχης Φερντινάρντ Φως – 1911).

«Δεν υπάρχει η παραμικρή ένδειξη ότι θα χρησιμοποιηθεί ποτέ η πυρηνική ενέργεια.» (Άλμπερτ Αϊνστάιν – 1932).

«Νομίζω ότι υπάρχει μια παγκόσμια αγορά για πέντε μόνο υπολογιστές.» (Τόμας Γουώτσον, Πρόεδρος της ΙΒΜ – 1943).

«Το διαστημικό ταξίδι είναι απλά αρλούμπες.» (Σερ Χάρολντ Σπένσερ Τζόουνς, Βασιλικός Αστρονόμος της Βρετανίας – 1957, δύο εβδομάδες πριν την εκτόξευση του Sputnik).

«Δεν υπάρχει κανένας λόγος που θα ήθελε κανείς έναν υπολογιστή στο σπίτι του.» (Κεν Όλσον, Πρόεδρος της Digital Equipment Corporation – 1977).

«640Κ είναι αρκετά για τον καθένα.» (Μπιλ Γκέιτς – 1981).

ΠΗΓΗ: ΤΟ ΤΡΙΤΟ ΜΑΤΙ

3. Δώσε στον άνθρωπο ένα ψάρι και θα τον χορτάσεις μια φορά. Μάθε του να πιάνει ψάρια, και θα είναι χορτασμένος σε όλη του τη ζωή. Μαϊμωνίδης,1135-1204,Εβραίος φιλόσοφος

Στους γονείς οφείλομεν το ζην, στους δε διδασκάλους το ευ ζην. Μέγας Αλέξανδρος,356-323 π.Χ.

Αξία έχει η συμμετοχή και όχι η νίκη. Πιέρ ντε Κουμπερντέν,1863-1937

4. Georgia

Georgia Owned Contributor

"Είμαστε καμωμένοι από το ίδιο υλικό που είναι φτιαγμένα τα όνειρα, κι η μικρή ζωή μας κρατάει όσο ένας ύπνος.."

Σέξπιρ

5. "Τα έξι γνωρίσματα ενός χαζού: Θυμός χωρίς αιτία. Λόγια χωρίς όφελος. Αλλαγή χωρίς πρόοδο. Ερωτήσεις χωρίς αντικείμενο. Εμπιστοσύνη σε ξένους. Φιλία με εχθρούς. "

Αραβική παροιμία

6. Georgia

"Κι αν ακόμα δεν υπήρχε Θεός, θα έπρεπε να τον εφεύρουμε."

Βολταίρος

7. Norman Bates: "She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

(Psycho)

8. Georgia

"And what is a kiss, specifically? A pledge properly sealed, a promise seasoned to taste, a vow stamped with the immediacy of a lip, a rosy circle drawn around the verb 'to love.' A kiss is a message too intimate for the ear, infinity captured in the bee's brief visit to a flower, secular communication with an aftertaste of heaven, the pulse rising from the heart to utter its name on a lover's lip: 'Forever.'"

Edmond Rostand "Cyrano de Bergerac"

9. Georgia

“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”

Emil Ludwig

10. labinnah

labinnah Regular Member

δέντρο που δε σου μελλεται να φας απο τον καρπο του , μη κοιμηθεις στον ισκιο του και παρεις τον καημό του 

11. Georgia

Scarlett: What are you doing?

Rhett Butler: I'm leaving you, my dear. All you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.

Scarlett: Oh, no! No, you're wrong, terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce. Oh Rhett, but I knew tonight, when I... when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you, oh darling, darling!

Rhett Butler: Please don't go on with this, Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.

Scarlett: This last? Oh Rhett, do listen to me, I must have loved you for years, only I was such a stupid fool, I didn't know it. Please believe me, you must care! Melly said you did.

Rhett Butler: I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes?

Scarlett: I... I never really loved Ashley.

Rhett Butler: You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning. No Scarlett, I tried everything. If you'd only met me half way, even when I came back from London.

Scarlett: I was so glad to see you. I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty.

Rhett Butler: And then when you were sick, it was all my fault... I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't.

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately but I didn't think you wanted me.

Rhett Butler: It seems we've been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie, there was a chance that we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war, and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her, and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. But when she went, she took everything.

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, Rhett please don't say that. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything.

Rhett Butler: My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying, "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett, where are you going?

Rhett Butler: I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong.

Scarlett: Please, please take me with you!

Rhett Butler: No, I'm through with everything here. I want peace. I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Scarlett: No! I only know that I love you.

Rhett Butler: That's your misfortune.
    [Rhett turns to walk down the stairs]

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett!
    [Scarlett watches Rhett walk to the door]

Scarlett: Rhett!
    [runs down the stairs after Rhett]

Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett!
    [catches him as he's walking out the front door]

Scarlett: Rhett... if you go, where shall I go, what shall I do?

Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
    [Rhett walks off into the fog]

"Gone with the wind"