Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Eικαστικές τέχνες

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Τέχνη' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος Ricardo, στις 2 Μαϊου 2008.

1. η μαρία βλέπει

2. Απάντηση: Eικαστικές τέχνες

​

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

"I've been called many things in my life, but I would fancy myself an artist first and foremost. After 10 years of working as a freelancer, I think creating art has become more of a necessity than anything. Surely it puts food on the table, but it serves a psychological purpose as well. Productivity, a sense of immortality, an outlet for expression are but a few reasons. Even though I've experimented with various kinds of media like oils, acrylics and airbrush, I find myself coming back to the digital medium time and time again due to its efficiency. I work exclusively on the Macintosh utilizing software programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Poser and Bryce."

David Ho

3. vautrin

vautrin Contributor

Rene Magritte The Human Condition (La condition humaine)

4. vautrin

vautrin Contributor

Από τον ΧΡΗΣΤΟ ΜΙΧΑΗΛΙΔΗ

Οταν ο Αδόλφος έπαιζε σκάκι με τον Βλαδίμηρο...

Αυτό το σκίτσο, που δείχνει τον Αδόλφο Χίτλερ να παίζει σκάκι με τον Βλαντιμίρ Λένιν, όταν ο πρώτος ήταν μόλις 20 ετών και ο σοβιετικός ηγέτης, έχοντας τα διπλάσιά του χρόνια, βρισκόταν εξόριστος στην Αυστρία.

Το σκίτσο, που φιλοτεχνήθηκε το 1909 στη Βιέννη από την Εβραία Εμμα Λόουενστραμ, η οποία ήταν δασκάλα ζωγραφικής του φίρερ, φέρει στο πίσω μέρος του τις υπογραφές των δύο παικτών. Λέγεται πως η Λόουενστραμ ήταν αυτόπτης μάρτυς στη συγκεκριμένη παρτίδα, που παίχτηκε στο σπίτι μιας διαπρεπούς εβραϊκής οικογένειας στη Βιέννη, όπου συναντιούνταν συχνά «φιλόδοξοι πολιτικοί». Λίγο πριν από τον Β' Παγκόσμιο Πόλεμο, η οικογένεια αυτή έφυγε από τη Βιέννη και χάρισε όλα τα υπάρχοντά της, ανάμεσα σ' αυτά και το σκίτσο, στο υπηρετικό προσωπικό. Το εκπληκτικό αυτό έργο, το οποίο ο ιδιοκτήτης, που το κληρονόμησε από τον προπάππο του, επιστάτη στο σπίτι της οικογένειας, και θέλησε να παραμείνει ανώνυμος, διαβεβαιώνει ότι είναι γνήσιο, βγήκε χθες βράδυ σε δημοπρασία στην πόλη Σρόπσαϊρ της Αγγλίας και αναμενόταν να αποφέρει ποσόν γύρω στις 50.000 στερλίνες

5. Charnine

​

6. Herman Tulp

"From the nineties right up to the present, I have been able to enjoy my love of still-life painting to the full. I can’t get enough of putting together simple objects, often combined with some fresh fruit, arranging them into a little “village” and capturing this on panel.

The female nude is an eternal source of inspiration for me. Beautiful, aesthetic, and a little romantic is what I relish."

7. Guggenheim Installations

​

8. vautrin

vautrin Contributor

Ο Βάλτερ Μπένγιαμιν αγόρασε αυτή την νερομπογιά του Πάουλ Κλέε στα 1921 και την κουβαλούσε πάνω του επί είκοσι συνεχή χρόνια, ως την τραγική του κατάληξη στα γαλλο-ισπανικά σύνορα, όπου αυτοκτόνησε στα 1940 για να μην πέσει στα χέρια των ναζιστών. Η περίφημη περιγραφή, ως συμβόλου της ιστορικής προόδου, του Angelus Novus, έκανε την ζωγραφιά ένα σύμβολο του εικοστού αιώνα:

«Τα μάτια του είναι ορθάνοιχτα, το στόμα του ανοιχτό, τα φτερά του απλωμένα. Ιδού πώς μπορεί κανείς να απεικονίσει τον άγγελο της Ιστορίας. Το πρόσωπό του κοιτάζει προς τα πίσω, στο παρελθόν. Εκεί που εμείς αντιλαμβανόμαστε μια αλυσίδα γεγονότων, αυτός βλέπει μια και μόνη καταστροφή που συσσωρεύει το ένα ερείπιο πάνω στο άλλο και τα σωριάζει τα πόδια του. Ο άγγελος θα ήθελε να μείνει, να αφυπνίσει τους νεκρούς και να επαναφέρει τα συντρίμμια στη ζωή. Αλλά μια θύελλα έρχεται από τον Παράδεισο· μπλέχτηκε με τόση δύναμη μες στα φτερά του που ο Άγγελος είναι αδύνατον να τα κλείσει. Δεν μπορεί να αντισταθεί στη θύελλα. Τον σπρώχνει στο μέλλον στο οποίο έχει γυρισμένη την πλάτη, ενώ μπροστά του ο σωρός τα συντρίμμια συνεχίζει να ορθώνεται προς τον ουρανό.
    Αυτή η θύελλα είναι ότι ονομάζουμε πρόοδο».

9. vautrin

vautrin Contributor

Stalingrad Madonna

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Stalingrad Madonna is an image of the Virgin Mary drawn by a German soldier, Kurt Reuber, in 1942 in Stalingrad (now Volgograd), Russia, during the Battle of Stalingrad. The original is displayed in the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Berlin, whilst copies now hang in the cathedrals of Berlin, Coventry and Volgograd as a sign of the reconciliation between Germany, the United Kingdom and Russia, which were enemies during the Second World War.[1]

Design
    The piece is a simple charcoal sketch, measuring three feet by four feet (900 mm × 1200 mm). Mary is depicted wrapped in a large shawl, holding the infant Jesus close to her cheek. On the right border are the words Licht, Leben, Liebe ("Light, Life, Love"), from the Gospel of John. On the left, Reuber wrote Weihnachten im Kessel 1942 ("Christmas in the Cauldron 1942") and at the bottom Festung Stalingrad ("Fortress Stalingrad").[2] Kessel ("Cauldron"), is the German term for an encircled military area, and Fortress Stalingrad was the label for the encircled army promoted in the Nazi press.[3]

History
    The picture was drawn by Lieutenant Kurt Reuber, a German staff physician and Protestant pastor, in December 1942 during the Battle of Stalingrad.[1] Reuber wrote:
    I wondered for a long while what I should paint, and in the end I decided on a Madonna, or mother and child. I have turned my hole in the frozen mud into a studio. The space is too small for me to be able to see the picture properly, so I climb on to a stool and look down at it from above, to get the perspective right. Everything is repeatedly knocked over, and my pencils vanish into the mud. There is nothing to lean my big picture of the madonna against, except a sloping, home-made table past which I can just manage to squeeze. There are no proper materials and I have used a Russian map for paper. But I wish I could tell you how absorbed I have been painting my madonna, and how much it means to me."
    "The picture looks like this: the mother's head and the child's lean toward each other, and a large cloak enfolds them both. It is intended to symbolize 'security' and 'mother love.' I remembered the words of St.John: light, life, and love. What more can I add? I wanted to suggest these three things in the homely and common vision of a mother with her child and the security that they represent.[3]
    He added that he:
    went to all the bunkers, brought my drawing to the men, and chatted with them. How they sat there! Like being in their dear homes with mother for the holiday.[3]
    Later, Reuber hung the drawing in his bunker for his unit celebration, which he described as a moment of Christian devotion shared by all the soldiers in his command.
    When according to ancient custom I opened the Christmas door, the slatted door of our bunker, and the comrades went in, they stood as if entranced, devout and too moved to speak in front of the picture on the clay wall...The entire celebration took place under the influence of the picture, and they thoughtfully read the words: light, life, love...Whether commander or simple soldier, the Madonna was always an object of outward and inward contemplation.[4]

The Madonna was flown out of Stalingrad by a battalion commander of the 16th Panzer division on the last transport plane to leave the encircled German 6th Army.[1] Reuber was not so fortunate. He was taken captive after the surrender of the 6th Army, and died in a Soviet prisoner of war camp in 1944.[3] The Madonna and a number of letters from Reuber were delivered to his family. There they remained, until Axel Springer encouraged Reuber's surviving children to donate the work to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin. Springer, Reuber's three children and Prince Louis Ferdinand (in his role as chair of the Memorial Church board of trustees) attended the dedication ceremony in August 1983.[5]

Ιnfluence
    The drawing and Reuber's letters were published shortly after the war, and Navy chaplain Arno Pötzsch wrote an apologetic book of poetry entitled The Madonna of Stalingrad in 1946.[6] The work became a powerful symbol of peace in the Cold War era, as well as part of the mythologising of Stalingrad and the events of the Second World War in German society.[7] Copies were presented, and are displayed, in the cathedrals of Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad), Berlin, and Coventry as a symbol of reconciliation. Similarly a 'Cross of Nails' from Coventry is displayed with the Madonna in the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.

The Prisoners' Madonna
    Reuber painted a second similar picture in captivity around Christmas 1943. He was by this time in a prisoner of war camp in Jelabuga, some 1,000 kilometres north-east of Stalingrad, and the painting was made for the prisoners' newspaper. He titled it 'The Prisoners' Madonna'. Reuber did not live to see another Christmas, dying of illness a few weeks later on 20 January 1944.[8]

10. vautrin

vautrin Contributor

Salvador Dali's "Young Virgin Auto-Sodomized by Her Own Chastity"

«Αν απεχθάνομαι το σπανάκι είναι γιατί είναι άμορφο όπως η ελευθερία. Το αντίθετο του σπανακιού είναι οι πανοπλίες. Τρελαίνομαι να τρώω πανοπλίες* και ιδίως μικρές πανοπλίες».

* Ο Νταλί λάτρευε τα οστρακοειδή.

«Εριξα πίσω το κεφάλι της Γκαλά τραβώντας την απ΄ τα μαλλιά και την διάταξα υστερικά:

- Πείτε μου τώρα τι θέλετε να σας κάνω. Πείτε το μου όμως αργά, κοιτάζοντάς με στα μάτια, με τις πιο βίαιες, τις πιο άγρια άσεμνες λέξεις, που θα μας κάνουν και τους δυο να ντραπούμε αφόρητα! Ετοιμαζόμουν να επωφεληθώ απ΄ όλες τις λεπτομέρειες αυτής της αποκάλυψης, να τρίψω τα μάτια μου για να δω καλύτερα, για να νιώσω καλύτερα πως πεθαίνω από πόθο. Τότε η Γκαλά, που το πρόσωπό της είχε πάρει την ομορφότερη έκφραση που μπόρεσε ποτέ να έχει ανθρώπινο πρόσωπο, μου έδωσε να καταλάβω πως δεν θα αφήναμε τίποτα που να μην κάνουμε. Τη στιγμή εκείνη, το ερωτικό μου πάθος έφτασε στα όρια της μανίας κι επανέλαβα για μια ακόμη φορά:

- Τι θέ-λε-τε να σας κά-νω;

Η έκφραση του προσώπου της άλλαξε κι έγινε σκληρή και τυραννική.

- Θέλω να με πεθάνετε!»

«Στο βιβλίο αυτό δεν θα υπάρξει παρά ένα μόνο ζωντανό σφάγιο κι αυτό θα ΄μαι εγώ. Δεν το κάνω ούτε από σαδισμό, ούτε από μαζοχισμό, αλλά από ναρκισσισμό. Είχα μόλις δει τη Γκαλά να γδέρνεται ζωντανή μπροστά μου. Και μου φαινόταν πιο όμορφη, πιο αλαζονική, πιο περήφανη».

Salvador Dali: Η απόκρυφη ζωή μου

11. Marcel Duchamp

La chute d'eau ou Le gaz d'ιclairage

12. thanasis

thanasis Contributor

Μια επανανάγνωση στον Hokusai...